Our team of highly professional and qualified Tandem Masters will take you from 0-200km/h for an unforgettable freefall experience. At a safe altitude the tandem master will deploy the parachute and you will enjoy a 5-7 minute canopy flight over the beautiful Vaal river before landing back at the drop zone.
- The Tandem Skydive experience begins with a 15 minute detailed briefing. This covers all aspects of the Skydive and the parachute system, the aircraft exit, the free fall body position, the parachute flight, and the parachute landing.
- Each person is fitted with a specifically designed tandem harness, jump suit and goggles and is assigned to a Tandem Master.
- The climb to altitude takes approximately 15-25 minutes, depending on the aircraft used on the day.
- Attached to a highly experienced Tandem Master, you will exit the aircraft and enter the world of free fall.
- At the safe and predetermined altitude the Tandem Master will deploy the Main Parachute.
- You will now, under the guidance of the Tandem Master, be offered a chance to fly the parachute. The tandem master will perform the parachute landing.
Each person’s entire experience is professionally filmed, photographed and edited. We upload your video and photos to Google Drive, so you can conveniently download. (Only applicable to the packages, that include video and photos) Each person receives a prestigious certificate of achievement.
Participation in skydiving activities and all related aviation elements with / at Skydive Parys is entirely at the participants own risk. Each participant is required to read, understand, complete and sign a legally binding exclusion of liability, indemnity form, medical questionnaire and declaration, and must assume full responsibility for themselves, and for decisions regarding their safety.
- Skydive Parys reserves the right to refuse any individual the privilege of skydiving with us for any reason at any time for any consideration whether for safety reasons, or any other reason at our discretion.
- Participants young or old, small or large must be able to fit into a Tandem Harness safely.
- Skydive Parys has a weight limit. Minimum 35kg’s and Maximum 100kg’s. No Exceptions!
- The minimum age is 12 years old and the minimum height restriction is 1.2m.
- Participants under 18 years of age require parental / legal guardian consent to participate.
- There is no maximum age, though the elderly may require special consideration.
- Persons with physical or psychological, chronic illness or disabilities will be assessed and may be considered.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused permission to skydive.
- All skydiving and parachuting activities are at the discretion of the Chief Instructor and Safety officer.
- Deposit payment is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another party.
- I Understand I will spend at least Three hours at the dropzone.
- Rescheduling is allowed with 5 days’ notice prior to the date of the jump or if we cancel due to bad weather.
- If you reschedule/cancel less than 5 days prior to the date of the jump, you will loose your deposit payment.